Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Peg Perego Aria Twin


With a 4 week old and a 24 month old I have been searching for the best double stroller. I am a fan of the side by side strollers just being they are easier to handle when walking. I tested this stroller out before I bought it and thought it was great but, once we got it out of the store and really started using it, it was a pain in the behind!

Pros:
The stroller is very light weight. It seems to weight less than the Pliko P3. Large storage area. Lastly the seats recline for the newbies.

Cons:
I decided to take this stroller to the mall which was great until I went into the stores. Once inside I could hardly maneuver the stroller in the narrow aisle let alone get it back out the doors. What good is a stroller when it takes you 5 extra minutes to leave a store? I would say this stroller is only great for walking outside. Also the stroller itself seems to be flimsy after you use it a couple of times. I am overall not impressed and wish I could return it.

The Peg Perego Aria Twin Is NOT worth the $350 plus tax price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment