
Have you searched high and low for that perfect carrier? Look no further as the Ergo Carrier is great for mothers of all shapes and sizes! I have tried many carriers and can not stand to be in them longer that a few hours but, with my Ergo I can wear it day in and day out with my 29 pound 2 year old in tow.
Pros:
This carrier can be worn in 3 different ways: hip, front, and back. I prefer the front so my daughter can cuddle with my. However on those long walks the back is great and when she gets sleepy there is a hood so her head does not flop around. Another great thing about this carrier is no matter if your petite or plus size this carrier will fit you since there is a waist extension. I am a plus size mommy and let me tell you this carrier makes me feel slimmer. If your looking for a carrier that does not hurt your back this is it!
Cons:
Gosh it is hard to think of any negative thoughts on the Ergo Carrier! The only thing I wish is that there where more color choices. I am in love with Orange so please Ergo make me an orange carrier.
No comments:
Post a Comment